Monday, April 13, 2020

After Easter Report

Good Morning!! I hope you all got to enjoy a glorious Easter filled with a lot of great memories! The Easter Bunny brought me some new "I hate Mondays" jammies, a copious amount of Reese's eggs (that may already be half gone...), and some sour patch kids! I was planning on us coming back to school by now or sometime in the close future but since that is not happening, I will attach some more work here in case you need some...again, I have no concerns about where these kiddos are and where they will be next year, as long as you spend some time reviewing letters and numbers everyday I think they will be fine so don't feel like you need to do everything I am putting on here. I know it is all pretty overwhelming:) However, if you have the time and are looking for some ways to extend their learning here are some great activities, ideas, websites, scavenger hunts. If you are like me and don't have a printer at home, you can always turn the worksheets into search and finds around your house...I hope you all have a wonderful day and that the weather starts to be nice again soon! Here is the link to my "Quarantine Work" page on Pinterest!
https://www.pinterest.com/bnmassman/quarantine-work/
I'm going to start posting some pictures from our year because I usually put a slideshow together but this might be my alternative this year...look at how little :) :( :) :( :) :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!