Monday, January 8, 2018

Let the snow week begin!

We are doing some off my favorite themes the next few weeks and I cannot wait to share the joy with the kiddos. First on the agenda, S for snowmen and snowflakes! Today we made melted snowmen and they are so adorable!
Just some general announcements/reminders: Tonight parent teacher conference forms will be sent home. If you would like a conference on January 11th, please fill it out and send it back TOMORROW! If that is inconvenient, please know that you can stop in any time and chat with me before or after school, or just email me and we can set up a time and date that works for you. As always you can email me any questions or concerns you may have as well.
Since there are parent teacher conferences after school on Thursday, there will be NO AFTERCARE Thursday, January 11th. Sorry for the inconvenience, this conference snuck up on me.
I think that is it for today. Have a great afternoon, see you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!