Friday, January 5, 2018

It feels like our week just started

But next week fully back to normal with S for snowman and snowflakes. In Religion we are going to take a look at the Holy Family and see if they think Jesus was just like them when he was little. Just a few things today, a fundraiser packet is going home tonight if you would like to participate. Please return it by January 22nd. Also, on Monday Parent Teacher Conference forms will be going home. As I posted a while back, I do not do assessments this quarter because of how broken up it is with all of the Holidays and breaks. I do constant observation and assessments in class and from what I have seen all of the students are progressing on track. If you have any personal concerns or questions, feel free to sign up for a conference or you can always catch me before school or on Wednesdays I will be in after care. Thanks and have a great weekend! See you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!