Thursday, October 12, 2017

A Newsworthy Thursday

Good Afternoon! Sorry I haven't gotten a letter out in a while but I am back now with a lot to say, so I am going to put it into bullet points (also bullet points are fun):

  • Thank you to all of the moms, dads, Gammies, and Aunties who came on our field trip today! It was so nice to get to see you all! The kiddos and I had so much fun!!! I hope you all did too, in spite of the dreary weather.
  • First quarter ends Friday. I have been doing assessments with the kids this week, they will go home tomorrow. They are doing really well on them. Since they are 3 or barely 4, the assessment may or may not seem impressive, please do not give it that much thought. My philosophy is that they are learning so many new social and personal things now, that academic successes may not be able to be measured on an assessment, if they are going home happy, with stories to tell about their adventures that day, I consider that a success.
  • Tomorrow, October 13th will be a Pajama Day for letter P, we will be popping popcorn, tasting pumpkin seeds, and reading Spookly the Square Pumpkin. And Yes, Miss Brittney will definitely be wearing her Pajamas to school!!!!
  • Parent lunch S-Z is scheduled for Tuesday, October 24th. Call the office to make your reservation.
Ok I think that is it...Sorry for the information overload! Can't wait to see all the kiddos wearing their Pajama Jams to school tomorrow. Have a great evening! See you in the morning.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!