Monday, January 25, 2021

Ii is for....

 ice cream!!!!! Now I know that's not the best morning snack in the world bbbuuutttt....we did have crushed up cereal as a topping choice so...😁 It's all about balance right?!? Sorry there's not many pictures today but we are starting our 100th day of school tshirts which requires the use of fabric paint and I don't have enough hands to take photos and keep their hands away from everything else🤪 Which leads me to my PSA of the day, while they are wearing paint shirts, it is kind of tricking to get all the paint off their hands...no worries it eventually works it's way off but we are using red so if you see some on their hands out of the corner of your eye, it is not blood! So please don't freak out!!!! So far it's actually been coming off better than it has for me in previous years but still wanted to give you a heads up in case I miss some. Have a great afternoon!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!