Monday, April 6, 2020

Teaching Easter

Happy Holy Week Everyone! I cannot express my deep sadness at not getting to teach Easter this year-I know it is one of the most confusing topics to try to teach kiddos but honestly, every year it deepens my faith to be able to come up with ways to share the greatness of Easter with the kiddos and to see their genuine excitement every time that I say Jesus came back to life! This year, I hope you can get as much out of talking about Easter with your child as I always do!!! So...Today I am posting some of my favorite Easter crafts! Tomorrow I will share my Holy Thursday themed lesson plans and on Friday I will share my Good Friday themed lesson plans. Included in your child's work packet is a recipe for Reserection Rolls- I know ingredients might be tight right now but if you have the chance, I highly recommend making them!!! 1:They are delicious! 2: The kiddos are amazed when they bite into the "tomb" and find that "Jesus" is no longer inside (which is when I tell them that He came back to life and now lives in our hearts:) All you need is crescent rolls (or some kind of dough) and marshmallows, and cinamon sugar....I am thinking of all of you and wishing you a very happy holy week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!