Friday, October 18, 2019

So much paperwork....

Hello Families! There is a ton of stuff going home tonight so here is a check list of everything that should be in your kiddos cubby tonight:
           ~School Pictures!!!
          ~Buzz Book-containing all of the contact info for school families
         ~A student skate pass for the Ice Arena
        ~Assessment Folders-these also contain parent teacher conference forms-even if you are not requesting a conference with me, if you have students in the big school this is also your form for them!
         ~Ghost slime and play mat that we made today.
         ~Order form for Preschool T-shirts (see email that I am sending out momentarily:)
I think that is it...I will try to put as much as possible into their folders but just wanted to give you a heads up:) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend-I think its supposed to be a lovely one so I hope you can get outside and have some fun with your kiddo:)
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!