Friday, September 6, 2019

Some dates for your calendar...

TGIF Everyone! I know some of these are a bit early but I wanted to go ahead and give you the info for your calendars now, and I will provide you with details closer to the actual date:)
September 24th: Picture Day! (It has been moved from its original date of the 12th)
September 27th: Family Fun Night! 
           -First one of the year.
           -Probably starting around 6 or 6:30
           -Fun night out on the playground, getting to meet all of the kiddos new friends and parents:)
October 11th: Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
           -I know a lot of parents always like to attend this one so wanted to give you time to take off if you would like to. 
           - I don't know the official time frame yet but we usually get to the patch by 9 or 9:30 and then wrap up around 11....
I think that is all I have for now, I will let you know if anything else comes up. Have a fantastic weekend, hopefully we can all start getting over our allergies soon:)
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!