Friday, September 20, 2019

Another one for the books....

I know I say best day ever a lot but I have to say that each year, this is one of my favorite weeks!! We eat yummy food, we start thinking about fall, the weather SLLLLOOOOWWWWWLLLLYYY starts to cool down, and we just have so much fun!!!! Today we got to eat all of the best foods;caramel apples, apple cider, and apple pie!!!! It's been good but I am also so ready for our fall week next week so the kiddos can help me start decorating our room, we can make cute fall crafts, and just so we can have some fun together again! Thank you so much for another awesome week, I know a lot of kiddos are going to the Helias Homecoming Parade so I hope to see you there! Have a wonderful weekend and to all the Crusaders out there, Happy Homecoming!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!