Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Terrific Tuesday!

Bear week is now in full swing and let me tell you we are doing fantastic with helping find the letter Bb everywhere! It has been on a lot of shirts, a few of our snacks, all over our walls, and on a lot of our books! Some general housekeeping-if you have not filled out walking field trip form, media release, and technology release I will be sending those home tonight to be filled out and sent back to me by Friday. I tried to catch families at open house but I know if was kind of crazy that day and I think I missed four of you....
I also want to praise your kiddos for doing a good job of cleaning up their toys before going to play somewhere else. There are so many exciting toys in every classroom of our building and we have been working on it in each one of them so that any time we are in a different classroom, we can be consistent. They are doing wonderful with it, I am so proud of them!!! Have a wonderful day!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!