Friday, August 23, 2019

Finally Friday!

TGIF Families! Can you believe you have made it through a 5 day school week?! I don't think the kiddos can, there are some pretty sleepy faces around our classroom this morning:) I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me get this school year off to an amazing start-you have all been so supportive and kind! I cannot tell you how much that means to me, I truly appreciate it! Tonight I am sending home all the projects we did this week to make room for all of our Bear week activities next week! Feel free to put their projects in their folder to take home. Also, the office sent over some extra spirit wear from a couple years ago, so there will be a new T-shirt in your child's cubby as well. Have a wonderful weekend and I will see everyone on Monday!!
Miss Brittney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!