Friday, August 30, 2019

Fantastic Friday

Well even if the weather didn't really cooperate, we had so much fun with our bears on our picnic! Next week is Cc for colors so it will be a very bright week. I want to give you a heads up that I am planning a color explosion day on Thursday where I am going to let them throw color around, similar to what they use at a color run so please send them to school in old clothes that you don't mind them potentially ruining:) I have only ever had this stuff stain my white clothing. I have sunglasses here at school that I will have them wearing because even if we talk about not throwing it in eyes and such, I know sometimes it happens. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns:) I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing three day weekend and I will see you all on Tuesday!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!