Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday Time

Good Afternoon! We've had a pretty fun week in Preschool learning all about letter Nn. We worked on our names a lot this week and it is so fun watching them find their name tags and being able to pick out their work-I love seeing how excited they get about being able to read:) Next week we were going to do Ff for fall but it is going to be so warm and not at all fall like so we are going to do Aa for apples! Which is one of my favorite weeks because we do an apple tasting experiment, have my all time favorite snack, caramel apples, and I have them try the best drink ever-Apple Cider!! Hopefully all of this fall spirit will make the weather cooperate so we can do fall next week!! Have a great weekend, enjoy your little ones smiles and I will see you on Monday!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!