Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Already almost Wednesday?!

Good Afternoon Families! I hope you are well rested after the long weekend! It was very nice to have an extra sleep in day. We are working on colors this week but we are also working on  being more independent. In anticipation of jacket season, I have started talking with the kiddos about how there is only 1 Miss Brittney, and Miss Brittney only has 2 hands, not 10, so sometimes they will have to start trying something by themselves until I can come and help them. With a little patience at snack time today, every child was able to get their granola bar wrapper open a little bit. They have started working on  getting their shoes on without my help (you may have noticed a few on the wrong feet, I try to catch them all but sometimes it just doesn't happen, sorry:) I think by this fall, we will be able to learn how to put on jackets and zip zippers very quickly. Have a great afternoon, we will see you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!