Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ahhhh:)

I don't know if you all have enjoyed this lovely weather as much as we have in Preschool this week, but hasn't it been fabulous?! We have tried to work in a little extra recess among all our fun fall activities because only the Good Lord knows how long it'll last. I have so enjoyed our fall week, I am a little sad it is getting cut short with our Friday off but I am going to try to work some more fall stuff in during Fire Safety Week;) Next week we are going to cover something I think they are very excited for Gg for....GHOST! It should be fun and we will begin decorating our classroom for Halloween. Heads up that Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrip forms will go home next Monday so be on the look-out:) Have such a wonderful weekend with your kiddo, can't wait to see everyone on Monday!
Happy Homecoming to all of my fellow Helias people:)
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!