Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Welcome, take 2!

Hello, Hello!! Welcome to my class, I am so excited to have you in it! I am Miss Brittney and I cannot wait to begin helping your child learn and discover the joys of their school adventure! Everyday I will post to keep you up to date on your child's day, so you do not miss a thing. Hopefully, this blog will help ease both you and your child into being apart for a small time and will give you an insight into their day for those times when you ask what they did today and they say "I don't know." To see pictures of our adventures, please look under the Preschool Happenings Tab to the Bottom Right of the screen. You know your child best, so please feel free come to me with any concerns, questions, or comments you have about what we are doing, how your child is, anything at all, I would love to hear from you!! You can email me at bmassman@stpeterjc.org or text me at (573)789-8753. I look forward to working with you this year and getting to be a part of your child's education!! See you on the First Day of School!
Love,
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!