Monday, August 27, 2018

Don't you just love Mondays?!

Normally I would be saying that with a lot of sarcasm but for this one single Monday, it has actually been a really great one! The kiddos are doing great, we got through all of circle time this morning without breaking because they were losing interest, we did a fun letter B craft, we got in some Smartboard time, we took a bear hunt walk, talked about how God wants us to be good friends to each other, and they helped me come up with ways to be good friends. I wrote down their ideas and they helped me write their names beside it, so I will be hanging it up so we can refer back to it. So all in all, a great Monday! It is so crazy how in 10 days time, these little munchkins can mean so much to me, but they have truly helped make this Monday a whole lot brighter and I am so glad to have them in class! Now to break out the glue sticks this afternoon! Have a great day and we will see you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!