Monday, February 26, 2018

Family Fun Night coming up!

So apparently it is almost March with means there is a Family Fun Night in just two weeks on Friday, March 9th!!! It totally snuck up on me, so I am so sorry I have not gotten word out sooner. I do not know the official time, I believe they said 6:30 but I will definitely let you know by tomorrow. We will be doing a movie night in the gym so bring lawn chairs and blankets, we will be providing water, juice, and popcorn and maybe some other concessions! I hope to see y'all there:)
We are enjoying Dr. Suess week so far because we got to be in our socks all day!! The fun continues tomorrow with Red Fish, Blue Fish day so please have your child wear red or blue for the day.
See you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!