Thursday, January 18, 2018

Registration News

It is that time of year all ready folks! If you would like to send your child back to St. Peter's again next year you need to register now. I have a few registration packets in my classroom if you would like one or you can pick one up in the office. You can also find the registration paperwork on the school website under the Preschool tab.
I do not know if I got to tell everyone last night so here is today's full disclaimer:
We are making T-shirts for our 100th Day of school using fabric paint. While we are taking precautions to keep it off of their clothes, their hands are a different matter. For the most part it has been coming off really well but if you happen to glance at your child's hands and it looks like they have been bleeding, I assure you they are fine (probably, I mean I don't know what happens after they leave my classroom) it was just some paint that we couldn't get off :)
See you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!