Friday, November 17, 2017

Things to come

With time flying by us so quickly I wanted to give you all a little lay out of all the things coming up in Preschool:
Thanksgiving Break/No School: Wednesday, November 22-24th
I saw a Preview for a wonderful movie about the Nativity, it is called The Star. I really want to share this movie with the kiddos so the other Preschool teachers and I have rented the theater for the morning and will be taking the kids to see the movie on Wednesday, December 13th. I will be attaching a trailer of the movie so you can see what it is all about. It will tie in perfectly with our unit on the Nativity.
December 14th: Baby Shower for Jesus (after school activity for just Miss Brittney's class, we will have a "baby shower" and whatever gifts are brought will be donated to the Pregnancy Help Center).
December 20th: 1:30 Dismissal for Christmas break-NO AFTER CARE.
December 21st-January 3rd: Christmas Break
January 4th: Classes Resume

It's going to be a busy month but I am so excited for it! I will get you all more details on the Movie and Baby Shower as I get them figured out. Have a great afternoon, see you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!