Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Saints in Training

Saints in Training was the school year "theme" or sort of "motto" last year but it fits perfectly with what we are covering today. We talked a little bit about how today is all Saints Day and what Saints are, what they do. We talked about how they are people who love God very much and they help others by showing and telling them that God loves them. Saints do these things by making good choices and being good helpers. We talked about how if we can try really hard and always be on God's Team (a phrase my mother uses on me and my siblings often, it just means doing good things that God wants us to do) then maybe someday we can become Saints. This afternoon  we will be looking at some specific Saints and watch a Brother Francis video on the Saints.
Next week is going to be a bit crazy so here is a break down of next week's schedule:
Monday: NO SCHOOL-All teachers in the Diocese will be at Helias all day for a Religious In-Service Day
Tuesday and Wednesday: Regular days
Thursday: There will be a substitute because I will be at the Early Learners Conference.
Friday: My mom, Marie Massman, will be subbing because I will be at the Early Learners Conference.
I plan to process with the kids on Friday about the changes next week and what to do while I am not here, I know the separation will be hard on some of them but I hope that with my mom (former Preschool teacher) here, it won't be too hard since they have all met her before.
Have a great afternoon, see you after school!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!