Friday, November 3, 2017

Just a few reminders

Well, it is officially no longer Halloween in our classroom. We did our last project today, a bat made out of handprints...and we took down all of the other decorations so we could start on T is for Turkey next week.
Just a reminder that there is NO SCHOOL Monday, November 6th. And I will be gone November 9th and 10th at the Missouri Early Learners conference (one of the sessions I am attending is about how to incorporate magic into teaching, I am so excited for it!). My substitute on Thursday will be Angie Culley and on Friday it will be my mom, Marie Massman. Angie is here today as a substitute for another teacher so they have met her and my mom is coming in this afternoon so they will have a chance to get reacquainted with her as well.
Have a great weekend, see you all on Tuesday!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!