Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A moment of your time please.

We have had a pretty great day, filled with turkey fun and tootsie rolls (thanks for putting those in the letter bag, they were a hit!). I wore my turkey hat today and I think it made the learning really come to life today. If you didn't get a chance to see it, don't worry, I am sure your kiddo will tell you all about it :)
I will be gone tomorrow and Friday, I have talked to the kiddos about it and we have agreed that they can be big helpers and awesome teachers to help the substitute teacher figure out how our classroom works. I can't wait to see everyone on Monday next week!!!!
If you have not RSVPed for the Family Fun Night next Friday, please do so soon. We will need numbers by next Monday so we can begin purchasing supplies. I hope you can make it!
See you all soon!
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!