Monday, October 23, 2017

Monday Message

Good Afternoon! We are having a spooky day so far in Preschool, we sang the song 5 Ghosts bouncing on the lake and now there are ghosts flying around my windows. But they are nice, friendly ghosts I have been assured. I have a feeling letter G is going to be a lot of fun...
We also recapped letter J by looking through the items that Olivia brought back in the letter bag. The Jenga block was a big hit! Thank you to Olivia's mom for helping her find all those J words.
This Thursday, we will be doing the Pledge of Alligence for KOMU 8 which will be televised at some point (I will be sure to let you know when you can see your cuties on TV:), if you would NOT like for your child to participate, please let me know and I will have some toys in the office for them to play with while we do the pledge. I told them that since they do such a great job of saying the pledge every day, we are having a movie made about us. I took them to the library where we will be set up on Thursday and we talked about things we will see when a movie is made (cameras, a director, so different people, lights, etc.). They seemed pretty excited so I hope we can keep that momentum until Thursday.
Thanks for sending back the assessments and the conference form. The conference schedule will be out later this week. If you have not sent it back yet, please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!
Parent lunch day for S-Z is tomorrow at 10:50 for our class.
That's it for today, see you after school.
Miss Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer!