Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Mid Day Summary

Happy Tuesday Families! I hope everyone had a good weekend, it was so fun coming back today and hearing all about what the kiddos did. It sounds like they had fun with eclipse day, I'm so happy they got to experience it! Getting back into routine has already gotten easier for them, I hope it feels the same for you all. We did jobs today and it went extremely well, you all have raised some good helpers! We started doing our morning prayer and pledge and while they are just repeating after me, they are catching on well. We covered the alphabet today by singing our ABC's, watching an alphabet zoo video, and reading Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and doing a craft. This afternoon we are going to talk about how our names are special.
Small change to the blog, all of the days pictures will be on a page named with the date, it keeps the pages from getting to long. If you have any trouble finding anything, just let me know:) Have a blessed afternoon and we will see you after school!
Miss Brittney

2 comments:

  1. I cannot seem to locate them. Help requested:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Figured out the problem, I did not save it to my layout but it should be there now. Thanks for letting me know about the problem, I am still trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. It is to the right hand side, under Preschool Happenings.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Summer!